When it comes to our annual holiday in the sun, few of us book every item individually. Finding and paying for flights, transfers, hotels and everything else separately is hugely time consuming. That’s why some people use a travel agent to help us put a package tour together that includes everything we need for the trip in one price.
When it comes to medical tourism, you can do something similar, by using JBTG to find and book every aspect of your trip.
Advantages of using a Medical Tourism Agency
• Specialist knowledge and expertise – we will know the best countries and clinics to find the treatment you want at the best price.
• Experience – they will understand your condition and know exactly what you need to make your trip a success.
• Reduced rates –JBTG can get access to special deals and discounts not available to the public, including discounts on your treatments.
• Better access – because they supply so many clients, medical tourism agents can get priority when booking popular clinics, hotels and flights.
• Complete medical tourism packages – JBTG will deal with every aspect of your trip, from door to door, so you don’t have to worry about forgetting something.
• One price – by using JBTG everything will be included, so it will be easier to budget for your trip and you’ll have no unexpected expenses.
• Someone to call – just like a holiday rep, JBTG gives you someone to turn to when you need help. Without their support you are on your own in a foreign country with no experience of the local system.
• Accredited hospital - The hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI) as being of a world standard of excellence in healthcare.
• Meet and greet - 3 weeks prior to departure there will be a workshop run in Tauranga on what to pack, what to expect etc its a time to meet your other group members and buddy up with some past clients.
Also includes weekly updates leading up to your departure with handy hints on shopping, clothing to take, medication to stop taking etc
Will I pay for a JBTG’s services?
We charge a booking fee of $500, once you have booked your surgery, which means that you can get access to all the advantages above, without paying any extra. In fact, thanks to the experience and market knowledge of JBTG, you should end up paying a lot less for your trip and your treatment than if you booked it yourself.
The only time you may have to pay JBTG is if you change your mind and cancel your trip once documentation has been issued. Airlines and hotel providers will charge a cancelation fee.